Friday, September 13, 2013

A Good Article on Passive Barriers

So this morning, we had a talk about various topics, and I mentioned that I read articles from The Business Insider. I find it very enlightening and there were a few things members were talking about that was highlighted in this article. I am sharing it here:

Here's Why Your Friends Aren't Saving Money, Losing Weight Or Cleaning Out Their Garages

Read more: http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2009/03/17/the-psychology-of-passive-barriers-why-your-friends-dont-save-money-eat-healthier-or-clean-their-garages/#ixzz2enHdxthg


I know that I can fall off the track...a lot. Such is the problem of working for yourself. As I am writing this blog, I really should be on the phone calling schools and clients or sending out business related emails, but to me blogging is more fun. (*Note: I have taken a break to send out an invoice to order stock since I am thinking about being more productive. See this blog is already working.) We all have to battle within ourselves in order to get the best of yourself and to live a lifestyle that will one day be heathy, worry free, and clean. This road is never easy, but it's nice to get reminders once in a while to put you back on track.

Enjoy the article, and I highly recommend that every join the subscription.

Aloha,
Donna

DMP Printing
818-843-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment